To Our Customers: COVID-19 Response
We understand that COVID-19 is top of mind and rest assured we are taking this situation very seriously; the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. Currently, all of our locations are fully operational and we’d like to the share with you what we’re doing to maintain the highest level of safety during this time:
- All staff have been provided with a sanitation policy for their own work spaces that they will maintain throughout the day
- We have a strict sanitizing procedure for all customer vehicles to ensure the safety of our staff and employees. This includes disinfecting vehicle keys, steering wheels, door handles and shift knobs (i.e. all common touch points in a vehicle). This will be done every time an employee or customer uses a vehicle.
- All customer vehicles are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat covers prior to any repair work being done
- Our employees have been instructed to refrain from shaking hands, to wash their hands frequently and use the provided hand sanitizer throughout the work day
- All of our employees touching a vehicle (technicians, detailers, estimators) have been provided with disposable gloves and have been asked to change them frequently
- Our detailing department will be disinfecting the inside of customer vehicles after repairs to give our customers peace of mind their vehicle is returned to them sanitized.
- Our front end staff is disinfecting all high-traffic area touchpoints every hour
- We have temporarily discontinued communal customer coffee stations to reduce the risk of contamination
We’d like to remind our customers to not visit us if the following applies to you:
- You have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing
- If you’ve traveled out of Canada within the last 14 days
- If you’ve been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19
- If you’ve been asked to self-isolate by a healthcare professional or your workplace
If you any of the above points applies to you, we’d be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date. Please give us a call or email us to reschedule:
Richmond location: 604-278-9158 email@example.com
Langley location: 604-532-9158 firstname.lastname@example.org
Coquitlam location: 604-472-9158 email@example.com
North Van location: 604-984-2454 firstname.lastname@example.org
Glass Claims: 604-394-2454 email@example.com
We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our community while also ensuring we can continue to service our customers. We are closely monitoring any updates on the COVID-19 situation and we will adjust our policies accordingly. If you have any further questions about our policies, do not hesitate to ask any of our customer service representatives.